The Visitor Accounts module is provided to SIMS licensees who have purchased this optional feature. The Visitor Accounts module allows you to view, edit or add users to your system, who can gain access to password-protected areas of your website.
To view the Visitor Accounts module, expand the Modules item in the Admin Menu by clicking on it and then on Visitor Accounts. The Visitor Accounts information will load within the righthand column of your SIMS Interface.
Creating a Visitor Account
- In the Visitor Accounts screen, click the Create Account button at the top right.
- Enter the Visitors information. Required information includes: the User’s; First Name, Last Name, Email, and Password. All other fields are optional.
- Click Create Account when you are finished. The new Visitor Account has now been created.
This information can be edited/ updated anytime by clicking on the User's name under the Visitor Accounts category beneath the Modules listing within the Administration Panel.
Visitor Accounts Registration
Deleting a Visitor Account
- In the Visitor Accounts screen, click the edit icon next to the User’s name.
- In the status field, select deleted.
- Click the Update Account button. The account is now deleted.